Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsps brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tsps olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking pan. Saute the garlic in olive oil until it becomes soft. Put the chicken in the baking dish, and season with salt and pepper. Combine the garlic and brown sugar, then spread the garlic and sugar mixture over the chicken. Bake without cover for about 40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (254 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (203 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.6/5 (214 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.1/5 (95 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!