- mixed greens
- roasted golden beets
- Lemon Tahini dressing
- 1 spoonful of tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- honey to taste
- parsley to taste
- small clove of garlic
- olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Roast beets at 400 F for about 40 minutes. Or until easy to pierce with a knife. Then let it cool and remove the skin.
Chop all the salad ingredients.
Layer greens, spinach, tomatoes, beets, lentils then grapes.
Mix the dressing ingredients to taste.
Add the olive oil to make the dressing your desired consistency.
Top with chia seeds.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 3.3/5 (175 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats 3.5/5 (131 Votes)
- Citrus Crush 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Grinch Kabobs 4.1/5 (44 Votes)
- Grape Kabobs 3.8/5 (68 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.