- mixed greens
- roasted golden beets
- Lemon Tahini dressing
- 1 spoonful of tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- honey to taste
- parsley to taste
- small clove of garlic
- olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Roast beets at 400 F for about 40 minutes. Or until easy to pierce with a knife. Then let it cool and remove the skin.
Chop all the salad ingredients.
Layer greens, spinach, tomatoes, beets, lentils then grapes.
Mix the dressing ingredients to taste.
Add the olive oil to make the dressing your desired consistency.
Top with chia seeds.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (224 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 3.3/5 (173 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Tunisian Octopus Salad 2.9/5 (195 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Spinach Souffle 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Citrus Crush 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Grinch Kabobs 4.1/5 (44 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Iceberg lettuce is delicious in salads. In this video, we show you the best way to easily remove the core from iceberg lettuce. All it takes is a few seconds and you're set!