Grape recipes - 17 recipes
Find all our Grape recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Grape recipes
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
Roast beets at 400 F for about 40 minutes
Blend all ingredients
By Amber M
Start with the grapes then banana, strawberry, and marshmallow
By Amber M
Dip grapes in caramel mixed with a little milk
Sunshine Juice Blend
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
A sweet blend of watermelon, orange, and grape juice blend
By Olesya Ambrosova
Boiled chicken chop , try to salt
Minute Chicken tagine
Preheat the oven, to 410 °
By Tiffany Crecco
Mix all ingredients
Combine ingredients in blender & blend until smooth