- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 cups milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Whisk egg and milk well.
Whisk in flour 1 cup at a time, blend well.
Pour equal parts oil (1 1/4 tsp) into 12 muffin cups. Heat in pre-heated oven at 450F for 5-10 minutes; it will smoke a little.
Safely take pan out of oven and quickly pour 1/3 cup batter in each cup.
Cook in oven for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Serve topped with gravy (optional).
1. Don't open the oven door during cooking.
2. Make sure the oil is very hot when pouring batter quickly.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (334 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (221 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (165 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Challah 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (253 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (111 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!