- Sesame oil 4 tbsp
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Carrot 1
- Beans 2
- Capsicum ½
- Cabbage ½ cup
- Peas ¼ cup
- Pepper powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Noodles 1 cake
- Spring onions ¼ cup
- Msg (ajinamoto) a pinch optional
- Chicken broth ¼ cup
- Chicken ¼ kg
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate chicken with a pinch of pepper powder, salt and corn flour.
Cook noodles as per instructions.
In a bowl, mix soy sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper powder and sugar with chicken broth.
In a pan add oil. Shallow fry the chicken and place it aside.
In the same pan add oil, once the oil is hot add minced ginger garlic and sauté until the raw flavor goes off.
Add slice onion and sauté.
Add sliced carrot, beans capsicum, cabbage and peas.
Add the sauce mixture.
Add cooked noodles. Mix well .add chicken and mix well.
Garnish with spring onions.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!