- Sesame oil 4 tbsp
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Carrot 1
- Beans 2
- Capsicum ½
- Cabbage ½ cup
- Peas ¼ cup
- Pepper powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Noodles 1 cake
- Spring onions ¼ cup
- Msg (ajinamoto) a pinch optional
- Chicken broth ¼ cup
- Chicken ¼ kg
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate chicken with a pinch of pepper powder, salt and corn flour.
Cook noodles as per instructions.
In a bowl, mix soy sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper powder and sugar with chicken broth.
In a pan add oil. Shallow fry the chicken and place it aside.
In the same pan add oil, once the oil is hot add minced ginger garlic and sauté until the raw flavor goes off.
Add slice onion and sauté.
Add sliced carrot, beans capsicum, cabbage and peas.
Add the sauce mixture.
Add cooked noodles. Mix well .add chicken and mix well.
Garnish with spring onions.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (390 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Ramon Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Scallop Marinade 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Baked Spaghetti 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lo mien 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Vegetable fried rice 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!