Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad
This cheesy broccoli salad is flavored with tiny bits of bacon and covered in a sweet dressing. Super easy and totally rewarding!
- 1 big bunch of broccoli
- 1/2 lb of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Combine fresh broccoli, bacon and cheese.
Mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar and pour over salad 1 hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (393 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 5/5 (60 Votes)
- better than sex chicken 4.7/5 (60 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Tunisian Octopus Salad 2.9/5 (200 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Iceberg lettuce is delicious in salads. In this video, we show you the best way to easily remove the core from iceberg lettuce. All it takes is a few seconds and you're set!