Pizza Dough in Bread machine
Easy to make. Makes one 12" pizza.
Pizza Dough in Bread machine. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup warm beer
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 and 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/4 tsp breadmachine yeast
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Put all ingredients in the order into your breadmachine.
Set the cycle on pizza dough on 90 minutes.
Spread out on a slightly floured surface. Fit into your pan (square or round). Put pizza sauce on top, cheese and toppings of your choice.
If you don't have beer you can do the same thing with warm water.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (381 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Challah 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (111 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- Cauliflower Gratin with Bolognese... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.