Pizza Dough in Bread machine
Easy to make. Makes one 12" pizza.
Pizza Dough in Bread machine. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup warm beer
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 and 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/4 tsp breadmachine yeast
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Put all ingredients in the order into your breadmachine.
Set the cycle on pizza dough on 90 minutes.
Spread out on a slightly floured surface. Fit into your pan (square or round). Put pizza sauce on top, cheese and toppings of your choice.
If you don't have beer you can do the same thing with warm water.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (404 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Challah 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- Cauliflower Gratin with Bolognese... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
1 head broccoli
1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
¾ cup shredded cheese
½ cup grated Parmesan
9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft
- Place the broccoli in a blender
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Place a layer of Coppa ham
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.