Dried beef recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Dried beef recipes
mix cream cheese and milk
- 1 8oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 - 2 1/2 oz. jar dried beef - diced
- 2 green onions - sliced
Dried Beef Gravy
- 8T flour
- 8T butter
- 4c milk
- 2t worcestershire
- big jar of dried beef