Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 4oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco (shortening)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 (7oz) boxes Jiffy Raspberry Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cream the cream cheese, Crisco, & brown sugar together. Add the egg & vanilla. Blend. Scrape bowl.
Add muffin mix & flour. Mix until just incorporated.
Fold in white chocolate chips. Scoop 1 1/2 Tbsp balls of dough onto parchment lined baking sheets.
Bake at 325*F for 14 minutes.
You'll also love
- Amish Sugar Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)