Stir Fried Pork and Shrimp in Red Curry
By Chef Damien
- 1 lb pork loin into small 1 oz pieces
- 2/3 lb of shrimp
- Salt and Espelette pepper
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon of red curry paste
- 2 white onions
- 2 red peppers
- 1 yellow squash
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Some fresh cilantro leaves
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Cut onions and red peppers into thin slices. Cut the zucchini into large cubes.
Heat oil in a wok. Add the vegetables and the curry paste and stir fry for 5 minutes. Season. Remove vegetables from wok.
Add the pork and brown. Add the shrimp.
Add the vegetables. Simmer ten minutes. Check the seasoning. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Carrots with Curry 5/5 (38 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (134 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese Pork... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Crispy spring rolls 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.