Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Fudge dreams!
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 6mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Budget Friendly
First bring sugar and milk to a boil and boil for 2 minutes in a small/medium saucepan.
Next, remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla extract (optional) to the melted sugar. Mix well.
Pour into whatever kind of cake pan you have. If you want thinner fudge, pour in a 13x9 pan for thicker fudge use a 9x9 pan
Let set for at least 30 minutes until firm.
Cut into squares and Enjoy!!!!!!!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1111 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (924 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (353 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (99 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Peanut butter fudge 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.