Five Minute Fudge
Five Minute Fudge. Discover our recipe.
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cups Carnation evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla
Combine sugar, carnation milk, butter and salt in a saucepan on medium heat.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows melt and blend.
Pour into a greased 8” square pan.
Chill, cut into squares and refrigerate.
Note: one can of evaporated milk is enough to make two batches.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1111 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (924 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 3.4/5 (344 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 3.7/5 (317 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.4/5 (142 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (99 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Sex In A Pan 3.9/5 (121 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something that's melt-in-your-mouth-good? Look no further.
1 cup of dark chocolate
3 cups of semi-skim milk
3/5 cup of heavy cream
1 cup of egg whites
1/4 cup of brown sugar