- 2 1/2 tsp dry yeast
- 2tbsp water
- 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 2tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 medium eggs
- 1tbs melted butter
- to brush bowl
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter
- plus extra to brush molds
- egg glaze
- made with 1 egg yolk and 1tbsp water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
sprinkle the yeast into the water in a bowl let for 5 minutes.
mix four, sugar, salt in a large bowl. make a well in the center and add the dissolved yeast and beaten eggs. mix in the flour to form a soft, moist but manageable dough.
turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface.
knead until elastic, about 10 minutes.grease a large bowl with the melted butter, place the dough in the bowl, cover with dish towel and let rise until doubled in size. about 1-1 1/2 hours.
turn out onto lightly floured work surface.n divide the dough into ten pieces. pinch off about a quarter of each pieces of dough into smooth balls. and do what di you like for shapes. brush the top of the dough with egg glaze, place the molds on a baking sheet. bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until glossy and golden, turn out and cool on a wire rack
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (172 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (165 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (138 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (273 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.3/5 (160 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Challah 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This cake is made of cookies, and takes only a few minutes to prepare!
2 cups of white chocolate
1 cup of cream
2 cups of dark chocolate
1 cup of cream
4/5 cup of milk