Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Buffalo Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Flour Tortillas
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- White American Cheese Slices or Shredded Cheddar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Grill Chicken and cut into strips and top with cheese until melted. Heat Tortilla in pan add buffalo sauce, ranch, lettuce, tomato and top with chicken. Fold one side in and fold in the sides and roll tight. Cut in half at an angle serve with more ranch if desired.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!