92 Ways To Get Your Chicken Fix In 5 Ingredients Or Less
Here's the ultimate collection of chicken recipes with 5 ingredients or less!
© Wholesome Yum
5 ingredient bacon crusted chicken
What could be better to get your chicken fix than this recipe for 5 ingredient bacon crusted chicken? Serve with some loaded baked potatoes to get the ultimate bacon experience!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!