Puff pastry recipes - 19 recipes
Find all our Puff pastry recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Puff pastry recipes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Steak and Mushroom Pasties
We recommend pairing these savory dinner pastries with light meals of pasta or soup!
Pork Fillet with mustard and Ham
Roll out the pastry and sprinkle with rosemary powder the central part of the dough
Kronk's Spinach Puffs
Yummmm way to eat spinach ! Emperor's New Groove based!
Strawberry Layer Cake with Cream
Cream with Rose Syrup: In a pan, put the milk to boil
Inside-out Beef Wellington Bites
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Heat oven to 400F. On a lightly floured surface, toll out 1 puff pastry sheet to 10x10 inches
Chicken fillet in puff pastry
By Olesya Ambrosova
Thinly slice the chicken, slightly repel, salt, pepper
POBLANO PUFF PASTRIESRecipewe ♡
Broil poblanos whole in the oven until charred on all sides
Tomato and Goat cheese Tart
By Ma boîte à dîners
Spread the puff pastry into your pan
Puff Pastry Apple or Pear Tart
This dessert is too easy, making it very tempting and therefore dangerous
puff pastry recipe collections
More Puff pastry recipes
- RASPBERRY GOAT CHEESE SQUARES 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Bourbon Breakfast Buns 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Sausage Rolls 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- escargot and maroilles cheese... 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Puff pastry stuffed with Foie Gras 3.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Chocolate and Raspberry Puff... 2.7/5 (5 Votes)
- Savories- Bisto gravy pies 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Cherry and Currant Pastries 2.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Puff Pastry and Brie 2.6/5 (5 Votes)