Egg curry ( kuzhambu)
- Oil ¼ cup
- Vadagam 1 tsp
- Onion 1
- Tomato ½
- Tamarind lime size
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder ½ tbsp.
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water 1 cup
- Egg 2
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak tamarind in water and squeeze out the pulp.
In a Pan add oil, once the oil is hot add vadagam.
Add chopped onion saute well.
Once the onion turns translucent , add chopped tomato.
Add chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric and salt.
In low flame Saute well and close the lid.
Open the lid after 5 minutes or close the lid until the oil oozes out.
Once the oil oozes out add tamarind pulp and water. Mix and place it on high flame for 5 minutes.
Once the gravy is done , break in two eggs and simmer the stove for 5 minutes.
Once the egg gets cooked turn off the flame.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (412 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (254 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Potatoes Eggs and Cheese 4.2/5 (116 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (109 Votes)
- Carrots with Curry 5/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!