Egg curry ( kuzhambu)
- Oil ¼ cup
- Vadagam 1 tsp
- Onion 1
- Tomato ½
- Tamarind lime size
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder ½ tbsp.
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water 1 cup
- Egg 2
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak tamarind in water and squeeze out the pulp.
In a Pan add oil, once the oil is hot add vadagam.
Add chopped onion saute well.
Once the onion turns translucent , add chopped tomato.
Add chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric and salt.
In low flame Saute well and close the lid.
Open the lid after 5 minutes or close the lid until the oil oozes out.
Once the oil oozes out add tamarind pulp and water. Mix and place it on high flame for 5 minutes.
Once the gravy is done , break in two eggs and simmer the stove for 5 minutes.
Once the egg gets cooked turn off the flame.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (381 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Potatoes Eggs and Cheese 4.3/5 (108 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (103 Votes)
- Carrots with Curry 5/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!