Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate Brownies with Salted Caramel Drizzle
Salty pretzel crust, rich, decadent white chocolate brownies, topped with salted caramel and more pretzel. This is a dream for those who are salty and sweet obsessed!
These delicious little treats will be the biggest hit of the party. Recipe here.
- 3 cups small pretzels
- plus 12 for topping
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup
- plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 2 tablespoons water
- 11.5 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fleur de Sel (finishing sea salt)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In your food processor, blend 3 cups pretzels and 3 tablespoons sugar until fine. Add 3/4 cup melted butter and pulse a few times until blended. Press pretzel crust into the bottom of a 9×13 glass baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside. Rinse and dry food processor bowl.
In a medium sauce pan, melt shortening, sugar and water over low heat. Blend until sugar dissolves. Add white chocolate chips and stir until blended and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes and then return to clean food processor.
Lower oven heat to 350 degrees. Add egg whites and vanilla, pulse a few times to blend. Add flour, salt and baking soda. Pulse again until combined, only about 5- 10 pulses should get the job done.
Pour white chocolate brownie batter over pretzel crust, spreading to even. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test. Remove and allow to cool.
After brownies have cooled, drizzle with caramel, sprinkle generously with fleur de sel and top with a whole pretzel. Enjoy your Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate Brownies with Salted Caramel Drizzle!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1096 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (916 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (338 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 3.7/5 (306 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Easy Lemon Soufflés