- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 (28 oz) Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 (16 oz) Package Cottage Cheese
- 1 Pint Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 (16 oz) Package Lasagna Noodles
- 8 Ounces Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven the 350.
Cook ground beef. Stir in pasta sauce and heat through.
Combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, grated Parmesan, and eggs.
Spread a thin layer of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 13 X 9 pan. Layer with uncooked noodles, cheese mixture, mozzarella cheese, and meat sauce. Continue layering until all ingredients are used, reserving 1/2 cup mozzarella. Cover pan with foil.
Bake in preheated over for 45 minutes. Uncover and top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.