- 1/2 cup low-fat granola without raisins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 large peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat broiler to high.
Place granola on a jelly-roll pan, spreading evenly. Broil 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add peaches to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sugar and cinnamon to pan; cook 1 minute or until sugar melts, stirring occasionally. Spoon about 2/3 cup peach mixture in each of 4 shallow bowls. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons granola and 1/4 cup yogurt.