- • 1 cup all-purpose flour
- • 1 tablespoon white sugar
- • 2 teaspoons baking powder
- • 1/4 teaspoon salt
- • 1 egg (beaten)
- • 1 cup milk
- • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- • 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.
You'll also love
- Paleo Banana Pancakes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)