Mint Mocha Almond Milk Shake with Coffee Ice Cubes
- 2 Cups water
- • 8 Tablespoons coffee, ground
- • 1/2 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- • 1 Cup vanilla Almond Breeze Almond Milk, divided
- • 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, fine chop
- • 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt or sorbet
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brew coffee and let cool to room temperature.
Pour into ice cube mold. Freeze 4-6 hours or overnight is best.
Over a double broiler, melt chocolate with ½ cup vanilla Almond Breeze stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Stir in mint. Let cool.
In a blender, combine frozen yogurt and remaining ½ cup vanilla Almond Breeze. Blend until thick and smooth.
Assemble by drizzling mint chocolate sauce on the bottom of a glass. Add coffee ice cubes and then pour in milkshake. Garnish with espresso beans, mint, or chocolate sauce.