Our best cornish game hen recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: stuffed cornish game hen recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cornish game hen recipes
roasted chicken/ cornish game hen
By natosha120, Test try results
heat the oven or microwave oven up and cook it till its nice and browned (as crispy as you like)
15 Indulgent Non-Potato Fries You'll Love
Chicken, cheese, polenta, plantains... there's a whole world out there just waiting to be fried! Here are 15 non-potato fries you'll love.
Apricot-Glazed Cornish Hens
Combine the salt and cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Cornish game hens
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Around The World In 30 Chicken Recipes
Take a journey around the world with us with these 30 exotic and diverse chicken dishes. You'll never want to cook with another meat again!
Cornish Game Hens
- 4 Cornish game hens
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon quartered
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 24 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary for garnish