Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup(s) (1 stick) butter (no substitutions), softened
- 1 package(s) (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 package(s) (16-ounce) confectioners' sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
In large bowl, with mixer at medium-high speed, beat butter, cream cheese, and vanilla 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
Reduce speed to low. Beat in confectioners' sugar until blended. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 2 minutes or until light and creamy.
Nutrition Information: Each tablespoon: About 60 calories, 0 g protein, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g total fat (2 g saturated), 0 g fiber, 9 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium.
You'll also love
- Country Style Vanilla Ice Cream 4.3/5 (4 Votes)