Mexican Chicken Casserole
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz) can tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) can green chilies
- 1 whole chicken
- and chopped or 4 cups leftover cooked chicken
- 11.5 oz package flour tortillas
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, stir together the three kinds of soup, chilies and the tomatoes. Stir in the chicken.
In a greased 13 x 9- inch pan, layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture, beginning and ending with tortillas.
Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Rice Casserole with... 0/5 (0 Votes)