No-Bake Nutella Cheesecakes
- 18 Oreo cookies - crushed into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter - melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Extra sweetened whipped cream - optional
- Crushed oreos or chocolate curls - optional
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer. Glass dessert cups work well for this, as well as mini-trifle dishes; you could also use a mini-cheesecake pan or simply small glass bowls.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and smooth. Add the nutella and mix until combined and smooth. Add the vanilla and mix to combine. In another medium/large bowl, whip the cream and powdered sugar together until medium to stiff peaks form. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese/nutella mixture until well blended and no streaks remain.
Spoon the filling into individual serving dishes on top of the crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving, at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping, chocolate shavings, and/or toasted, chopped hazelnuts.
You'll also love
- Nutella Brownie Cupcakes 4.1/5 (38 Votes)