Finger Lickin' Good BBQ Dry Rub (for Pork and Beef)
No 'low and slow' BBQ is complete without a fantastic dry rub!
This is my pork and beef dry rub BBQ recipe. It has a little kick and a little sweetness, and a whole lotta flavor! Try it on pulled pork BBQ sandwiches!
- 8 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mix your spices well. I do this by putting them into a recycled glass herb jar and shaking the heck out of it.