Carrot recipes - 94 recipes
Full of beta-carotene and antioxidants, carrots are great for you. This root vegetable can make great combinations with other root veggies, like turnips, potatoes, radishes, and beets. They can be eaten fresh with dip, in salads, baked into desserts, and even juiced! One of the easiest juices with carrots is a mixture with apples. It's super sweet and refreshing, perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up!
Top rated Carrot recipes
Carrots with Curry
This is a great recipe to start awakening baby's taste buds with the addition of curry powder
Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip Purée (9 months +)
Colorful purée !
Beet, Carrots , Potatoes , Zucchini and Chicken Purée (9 months +)
Colorful purée !
Place the potatoes, onions and carrots in a large pot
Healthy Muffins: Carrot, Apple, Cranberry
By teresa, Eat. Drink. Be Skinny!
Make the best use of juicer pulp and a few other healthy twists on your traditional, tasty, breakfast muffin!
Spiced Beef cheeks with Carrots and Raisins
By Beatrice Friedmann , blog "Cardomome"
Saute chopped onion in olive oil and set aside
Shredded Carrots with Dried Fruit
By Chef Damien
- Cut the ends and peel the carrots
Boil the carrots until tender and drain well
Sassy Fruit Cocktail
A fun combination of fruits & veggies
Chicken Stuffed with Vegetables
For the roll: Cut through the middle for the cutlets
carrot recipe collections
More Carrot recipes
- Carrot halwa 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Green gram salad 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Vegetable Pie 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Carrot Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Coleslaw 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Loin with Fig-Port... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Peas and Carrots with Bacon 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Cream of broccoli 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Greek-Style Vegetables 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Cole Slaw 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Carrot Cake 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Beer Battered Fish with Vinegar... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)