Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers (Not fried)
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers (Not fried). Discover our recipe.
- 1 pkg Bacon
- 5-6 Fresh Jalapenos
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese
- Brown Sugar. (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Start with your fresh jalapenos. Slice each jalapeno in half length-wise.
With a spoon, gently scrape out the seeds and white membranes. This process moves pretty quickly. If you like a little more heat, leave some seeds in the jalapeno.
Now cut the bacon slices into thirds. I usually just go ahead and cut the whole package at once. I like shortcuts.
Now unwrap the softened cream cheese and smear a generous amount of cream cheese in each jalapeno half.
Take a piece (1/3 slice) of bacon and wrap it around each jalapeno. Wrap it snugly, but not too tight.
Now stick a toothpick through the middle of each one; this will keep the bacon from coming off in the oven. Place them on a pan with a rack (so bacon grease can escape) and bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
I usually like to add a little brown sugar on top. It tastes so good!!
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (926 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (357 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (136 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ bacon wrapped asparagus 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Jalapeno, Mint Jelly for Lamb 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture