Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers (Not fried)
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers (Not fried). Discover our recipe.
- 1 pkg Bacon
- 5-6 Fresh Jalapenos
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese
- Brown Sugar. (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Start with your fresh jalapenos. Slice each jalapeno in half length-wise.
With a spoon, gently scrape out the seeds and white membranes. This process moves pretty quickly. If you like a little more heat, leave some seeds in the jalapeno.
Now cut the bacon slices into thirds. I usually just go ahead and cut the whole package at once. I like shortcuts.
Now unwrap the softened cream cheese and smear a generous amount of cream cheese in each jalapeno half.
Take a piece (1/3 slice) of bacon and wrap it around each jalapeno. Wrap it snugly, but not too tight.
Now stick a toothpick through the middle of each one; this will keep the bacon from coming off in the oven. Place them on a pan with a rack (so bacon grease can escape) and bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
I usually like to add a little brown sugar on top. It tastes so good!!
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (913 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (335 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (127 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ bacon wrapped asparagus 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Jalapeno, Mint Jelly for Lamb 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Iceberg lettuce is delicious in salads. In this video, we show you the best way to easily remove the core from iceberg lettuce. All it takes is a few seconds and you're set!