- 5 cups rice
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 pkg Nori seaweedsheets
- 3 carrots
- 3 celery sticks
- 3 avocados
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 green onions
- 1 pkg tofu
- fried and julianne
- Soy sauce
- to serve
- to serve
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Combine rice, vinegar, sugar, salt, and sesame oil.
Spread rice mixture over seaweed in a thin layer.
On the corner you start rolling with, layer vegetables and tofu. Roll tightly. Seal the end with sesame oil. Cut into 1/2 inch sections.
Serve with soy sauce and wasabi.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (111 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with goat cheese 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Sopa 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!