Vegetarian appetizer recipes - 7 recipes
Find all our Vegetarian appetizer recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Vegetarian appetizer recipes
Garlic and Parsley DomplinesYUM!Food Porn
Garlic and Parsley Domplines
- 4 cups flour
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- A glass of water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Frying oil
By Gitanjali Roche
Puerto Rican fried dough domplines
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 onion
- garlic powder
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to season
Boil the carrots until tender and drain well
- 1 3/4 pounds carrots
- Powered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
Russian "Vinegret" Beet SaladRecipewe ♡
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
Here's a low fat version of my Grandma Katrina's russian beet salad called "vinegret" enjoy!
- 1 lb cooked beets
- peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream fat free
- 4 tbs mayonnaise fat free
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful chopped fresh dill or parsley for garnish
- 1-2 scallions
- 1-2 dill pickles
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 small cucumber peeled and cubed
- extra virgin olive oil
Black eyed pea fritters
- The night before, soak beans in water
- 8 oz black eyed peas
- 1 onion cut in half
- a seeded red pepper
- 2/3 cups water salt
- frying oil
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry leek soup mix, and chopped spinach
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 (16 oz) container Sour Cream
- 1 (1.8 oz) pkg Dry Leek soup mix
- 1/2 (10 oz) pkg Spinach (frozen
- thawed and drained)
- 1 (1lb) loaf Pumpernickel bread
Bonnie's magical stuffed mushrooms
A great appetizer or afternoon snack
- 1 large package of fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups instant stuffing prepared
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375