- 4 lbs thin sliced chicken cutlets
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups unseasoned breadcrumbs
- oil for frying
- 1 large can or 2 regular cans crushed pineapple
- 2 large jars Cantonese Sweet & Sour Duck Sauce
- salt & pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Salt and pepper cutlets, Beat eggs in a bowl, dip cutlets in egg and then breadcrumbs.
Fry cutlets in hot oil and drain on paper towels.
Slice cutlets into strips and put in large bowl.
Add crushed pineapple with juice and duck sauce to chicken and gently fold to coat.
Put in large casserole or sterno pan and heat before serving.
You'll also love
- Chinese Sundaes/Hawaiian Haystacks 4/5 (22 Votes)