Cherry-Vanilla Ice Cream Pie
- 18 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Mix ice cream and 1 1/12 cups pie filling; spoon into crust. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Drizzle chocolate syrup over pie. Serve topped with remaining cherry pie filling.
Substitute: Prepare using a chocolate syrup that hardens to form a "shell" when drizzled over the pie.
You'll also love
- Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Dessert 4/5 (3 Votes)