Vegetable Dijon Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Maille® Dijon Originale or Old Style Mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound vegetables such as asparagus, sugar snap peas, green or yellow beans, broccoli, cauliflower or baby carrots
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In small bowl whisk Maille, olive oil, lemon juice and honey or maple syrup. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook vegetables according to type, in boiling, salted water until crisp-tender; drain. Toss hot, cooked vegetables in mustard dressing.
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.