Orange Creamsicle Dessert
- 2 (4 serving size) pkgs orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (4 serving size) pkgs. vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (11 oz) cans mandarin oranges
- 2 cups cool whip, divided
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Chill until slightly thickened.
Prepare pudding according to package directions using milk.
Reserve several mandarin oranges for garnish.
Fold remaining mandarin oranges, thickened gelatin, and 1 cup whipped topping into prepared pudding.
Pour into mold or bowl. Chill 4 hours or until set.
Spread remaining cool whip over mixture. Garmish with remaining oranges.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)