- 1/2 cup uncooked Garbanzo Beans (Chick Peas), Organic
- 1/2 cup uncooked Lentils
- 1 cup uncooked Quinoa
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 1/2 medium raw Onion Red
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 1 large chopped red Tomatoe
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cup Spinach or kale
- 1/2 cup Cilantro or Parsley, minced
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 2 Lemon wedges
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook chickpeas/beans according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet over low-medium heat, add your oil and sauté the chopped onion and minced garlic for a few minutes, being careful not to burn.
Now add in the chopped red pepper and tomato and sauté for another 7-8 minutes.
Stir in the chopped kale or spinach and sauté for another few minutes, just until tender.
Stir in the tahini, the cooked & drained grains and chickpeas, and simmer on low for another few minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in the minced parsley/cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with lemon wedges and zest.
You'll also love
- California Chicken Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)