Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- This is easiest in a food processor but you can use a blender too.
- Place jalapeno and onion in the food processor.
- Process it for a few seconds. .
- Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Process all ingredients for just a few more seconds, keeping it slightly chunky (not a puree).
- Put into a bowl with a lid (I like to put mine in mason jars) and chill in the fridge for several
- hours (overnight is even better).
- This step is really important because this is a salsa that just gets so much better over time.
- After a few hours, the flavors really blend and the flavor is enhanced.
- Trust me, it makes a big difference in the taste.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget