Fake A Summer Getaway With These 30 Tropical Recipes
This summer it's all about the staycation - but that doesn't mean missing out on the fun. Fake a summer getaway with these 30 tropical recipes.
© Well Plated
Caribbean Chicken Salad with Mango Dressing
For a lighter yet nevertheless enjoyable Caribbean-inspired meal, give this chicken salad with mango dressing a shot. It's full of nutritional benefits thanks to the colorful veggies, so it won't stop you getting that beach body you want.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!