25 Sweet And Savory Ways With Popcorn
From popcorn cookies to popcorn balls and beyond, these 25 sweet and salty recipes will totally change the way that you eat popcorn!
© Busy Creating Memories
Caramel apple popcorn balls
These caramel apple popcorn balls are the perfect treat for a party. They're easy to make and, thanks to the candy sticks, even easier to eat!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!