Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli
Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli. Discover our recipe.
- 1 large apple peeled
- ¼ Cup brown sugar packed loosely
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp Apple spice
- 1 package Wonton wrappers
- 1 Cup Mascarpone Cheese
- Vegetable oil
- Cinnamon sugar (mix ½ tsp cinnamon with 2 Tbsp white sugar)- set aside for dusting
- Caramel (can get this near apples in grocery store)
- 4 Cups vegetable oil- for frying
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a small saucepan, combine apple, brown sugar, lemon juice, apple spice and white sugar.
Cook on Med heat and reduce till apples are tender- about 25 minutes
Once reduced put mixture in blender and pulse till a rough chop about 30 seconds. Put mixture back in pan
Remove from heat and mix in Mascarpone cheese mix until melted and put pan in fridge while you prepare the oil.
In soup pot pour all of the oil and get up to 350 degrees… important to maintain temp.
Spoon 1 teaspoon of the mixture onto the wonton wrapper, you can do as I did in the picture or use less and fold into a triangle, or whatever shape you like.
Follow instructions on the wonton wrapper for sealing them together. Put in oil and fry till golden brown.
As soon as they come out of the oil – dust immediately with the cinnamon sugar mixture
Heat Caramel and serve on side for dipping sauce.
While the apple mixture is still warm, melt the cheese together and incorporate well. Let the mixture cool completely before putting the ravioli together. I would suggest making all of them first either freeze for fry right away.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1094 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (221 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 3.8/5 (303 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 3.4/5 (322 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.2/5 (230 Votes)
- Nutella Ravioli 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Chorizo and Mozzarella Ravioli 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Salmon Leek Lasagna 3.7/5 (89 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!