Martha Washington Candy
- 2lbs sifted confectioners sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2c flaked coconut
- 1 stick butter
- 3c chopped pecans
- Dipping chocolate:
- 1 cake paraffin wax
- 12oz semi sweet chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together, shape into a ball, chill until hard.
Dip chilled balls in melted dipping chocolate.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.7/5 (323 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (359 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (88 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Sex In A Pan 3.9/5 (121 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Candy Cane Cookies 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!