Apple berry Tofu
- 2 apples
- 1/2 c - 1 c blueberries
- 6 oz tofu
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Line baking sheet with parchment paper
Cut and core 2 apples
Cut apple into chunks and place on parchment paper
Put in oven for 30 - 45 min depending on size of apples.
You want to cook until just browning and carmelizing. It will make the apples super sweet.
Place tofu and blueberries in blender. I use 1/2 c blueberries, but if you want more of a berry flavor feel free to add more. Once apples are done place in blender. Blend until smooth.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (155 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 5/5 (60 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Plum Berry Cobbler 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- CALIFORNIA ROLLS 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Mini Blue Berry Cheesecakes 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Tofu Yassa 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- ASIAN STEW 4.2/5 (14 Votes)