Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add egg, mixing until just combined.
Toss together 1 cup chocolate chip and flour. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
Pour into crust. Bake at 350°F about 25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool for 1 hour.
In small saucepan combine 1/2 cup chocolate chips and cream. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Pour over cheesecake. Cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!