Pulled Pork BBQ Fries
- 4 cups Frozen Waffle Fries
- 2 cups Pulled Pork
- 3 Tablespoons Carolina Style BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chipolte Ranch
- Cole Slaw
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Preheat Oven Temperature: 350 degrees
2. Prepare your fries as directed by the package but make sure to get them extra crispy. I used a deep fryer and cooked until golden brown.
3. While the fries are cooking, place the pork and sauce in a skillet over medium low heat and cover with a lid. Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Allow the meat to warm for 7-10 minutes. This step is necessary to remove extra moisture from the meat.
4. Once the fries are finished cooking, remove to a paper towel and allow to drain.
5. In a glass baking dish, place the crisp fries on the bottom layer followed by the pork and then topped with the cheddar cheese, adding extra cheese if you like. Top with chives and drizzled on top chipotle ranch
6. Place the baking dish into a 350 degree preheated oven and cook for 10 minutes. Keep an eye on the dish, this allows the cheese to melt and the dish to be warm throughout.
7. Remove from the oven and serve. This is a fork and knife type meal, not a finger food....these are serious fries after all!
cole slaw on the side.