- ounces semisweet chocolate
- cup chocolate-flavored sprinkles
- cup chocolate ice cream
- ounces (1/4 cup) Irish cream liqueur
- ounce (2 tablespoons) dark cream de cacao
- ounce (2 tablespoons) vodka
- Chocolate curls or grated chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a heavy small saucepan, heat chocolate over low heat until melted. Dip the rims of eight 1-ounce mini martini glasses or shot glasses in the melted chocolate and then dip in the sprinkles. Chill until serving time.
In a blender, combine ice cream, Irish cream liqueur, cream de cacao, and vodka. Cover and blend until mixture is smooth.
Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with chocolate curls. Serve immediately. Makes 8 (1-ounce) servings.
By: Don Halbert
You'll also love
- Dirty Shirley 4/5 (139 Votes)