Orange Dreamsicle Jello Cake
Adapted from: http://tidymom.net/2009/orange-dreamsicle-jello-cake/
- 1 prepared white cake mix
- 1 large box of Orange Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- Cool Whip
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
1. Bake cake according to directions on the box, using a 9×13 cake pan.
2. After cake cools, Poke holes in the cake with a fork. Holes should not go all the way through cake to the bottom of the pan. The entire cake should be perforated this way with holes every 1/2 – 3/4 inch.
3. Mix Jello packet with 2 cups of boiling water in large bowl. (do not chill jello)
4. Pour Jello over cake allowing it to seep into holes.
5. Place the cake in the refrigerator at least 3-4 hours before serving.
6. Top each piece with cool whip when serving. (keep cake refrigerated)
You'll also love
- Jello Cream Cheese Pie 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
Review this recipe