Spritz recipes and cocktails - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: white wine cooking
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Spritz recipes
Vodka Cranberry. Discover our recipe
- 1 PART ABSOLUT VODKA
- 2 PARTS CRANBERRY JUICE
- 1 WEDGE LIME (garnish)
Spritz, the Italian cocktail that's sweeping the world
By Nadia Paprikas
Follow these step-by-step instructions to make your own deliciously refreshing Spritz cocktail!
Raspberry Sorbet Wine Spritzer
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
So pretty, refreshing, and delicious! Perfect to serve for a summer evening gathering!
- Raspberry sorbet
- A sweet white wine (Moscato works well)
- Ginger ale
- Fresh raspberries