- 1 lb salmon fillet (frozen or not)
- 2 onions
- 1 cup of cream (light or not)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley or chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 10 pink peppercorns (optional)
- salt and pepper
- For the topping:
- 4 Original Wasa brand crackers
- 3 tbsp butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a skillet, cook onions cut into small pieces over high heat with a tablespoon of olive oil, cook for 3 minutes while they brown. Set aside.
In a bowl, mix cream, herbs, pink peppercorns and a tablespoon of olive oil. Salt and pepper.
Cut salmon into small cubes 1 to 2 cm from the side. Preheat oven to 350 ° F
Crumble the crackers with a pestle or a rolling pin and mix with the butter. Use your fingers to mix and get a sandy texture.
In a casserole or pie dish, pour a small tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and distributing it in the background. Add the onions by spreading them, then the salmon evenly with the well. Pour the cream and dill, then spread the cracker crumble topping on top.
Bake for about 25 minutes
You'll also love
- Fruit Crisp 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This easy dessert is melt-in-your-mouth YUM!
3/5 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of flour
1.25 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup of butter
2/5 cup of water
1/4 cup of sugar