Hash Brown Casserole
Hash browns baked with cream of chicken soup, sour cream and cheese is a popular potluck casserole. You can’t go wrong with this recipe!
- 1 package shredded hash browns
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups (8 ounces)shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes, coarsely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 quart glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray*. In large bowl combine all hash brown ingredients; mix well. Spread into prepared baking dish.
In small bowl stir together topping ingredients. Spread topping evenly over hash browns. Bake 45 minutes or until hash browns are tender.
An 11x7-inch rectangular or 8-inch square baking dish can be used.
You'll also love
- Bubba's Favorite Breakfast... 0/5 (0 Votes)