- 3 cups cooked white rice (day old or leftover rice works best)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil or canola oil
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 cup frozen carrots (thawed)
- 1 small onion, chopped ( I like to put green onion in mine as well)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic or to taste
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup green pepper (optional)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten (optional)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
On medium high heat, heat the oil in a large skillet or wok.
Add the peas celerycarrots onion green pepper and garlic.
Stir fry until tender.
Lower the heat to medium low and push the mixture off to one side then pour your eggs on the other side of skillet that is if you use eggs and stir fry until scrambled.
Now add the rice and soy sauce and blend all together well.
Stir fry until thoroughly heated.
You can try adding some diced ham, or green onion.